Sunday, August 27, 2006

Come on ! Pluto is a PLANET!!!!!

http://paranormal.se/images/planet/pluto.jpg
Really ! Think about this. You went to school! The teachers told you that Pluto is a planet. OVER AND OVER, ok, Now some dim wits want to erase your mind. I say BULL! Hey...... I say what has Pluto done to deserve this crap? Nothing, who in the heck is going out there anyway. Call it a planet. These guys need to figure out how to run a car off dirt rather debate Pluto. So in my book , I will always consider Pluto a planet. And what about Walt what would he say?

Scotland on Sunday - Sci-Tech - Pluto row could lead to Neptune losing planet status

1 Comments:

Blogger דודשמש יםךא ךםהד עםג said...

I agree with you Splatman..what the astronomers say does not alter reality.
They can talk all they want, but they will nevr remove Pluto.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click for Pueblo, Colorado Forecast

Locations of visitors to this page

 

Denver Broncos 1997 season highlights